Jun. 11 (Fri)
Jun. 12 (Sat)
|10:30-11:00||Tea Break & Group Photos|
|Jun. 13 (Sun)||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
*The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed program will be sent to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes, including speech time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), but make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before session starts, and copy the files (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. Please send a copy of your presentation to your personal email as a backup file.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Videos: If your PowerPoint files contain videos please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.